HRGO are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Assistant for our client based in Whitstable area.
Key Responsibilities of Maintenance Assistant:
* Cleaning workshop and project areas.
* Conducting monthly and weekly audits in and around the building
* Clearing general waste
* Painting walls and floors
* Maintain the overall appearance of the site; fixtures & fittings, carrying out general repairs & maintaining high standards to decor & paint work etc throughout the site.
Requirements of Maintenance Assistant:
* Attention to Detail
* Works on own initiative
* A proven track record in a similar role within a quality environment
* Clear thinker with excellent communication abilities
* Multi-skilled with an eye for detail
This is a temporary role working Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week.
Pay is £8.40 per hour, and is paid weekly every Friday.
To find out more and be considered for the role, please apply via your CV below.