Full Stack Developer
Our client is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their design and development team. You’ll be helping to develop bespoke applications, implementing new product features and GUIs, enhancing and maintaining existing functionality and monitoring solutions and performance characteristics. Alongside producing excellent and well-tested code and applications, the role requires you to be at the forefront of modern technologies, industry news and aware of vulnerabilities.
We’re looking for someone who can bring sound innovation with solid business benefit and technical assessment to help our client stay ahead of the game, whilst also staying true to the project. They are ideally looking for somebody with 2-3 years of relevant work experience, but will consider applications from ambitious new graduates who are able to adapt and learn quickly. You’ll play a key role in liaising with major clients, and be encouraged to take up further training opportunities.
Our client strives for beautiful, unique and functional systems. Every aspect of the development process is bespoke and designed to match perfectly to their clients’ needs. Having been a full-service agency for thirty years (and a development agency since the turn of the millennium) they’ve been able to develop the skills that enable them to both design and build a range of systems.
Their clients range from major pharmaceutical companies and international associations to small independent businesses; with a wide variety of projects which span from building small responsive websites to fully functional management platforms.
Benefits for the role of Full Stack Developer;
· Beautiful rural location - so you’ll need a driving licence and vehicle (the client can help with the cost if needed)
· Competitive salary plus Bonus scheme
· 20 days holiday plus a day off on your birthday
· 5% Contributory Pension
Essential Requirements for the role of Full Stack Developer
· Write semantic and accessible HTML.
· Understanding of CSS and pre-processors, such as SASS or LESS.
· A good understanding of SQL and database structures, particularly MySQL.
· Be grounded in modern application architectures and MVC frameworks.
· Proficient understanding of code version control tools, Git is preferable.
Desirable Requirements for the role of Full Stack Developer
· Experience in frontend frameworks (Angular, Vue.js).
· Experience with Node.js.
· Proficiency in automated testing.
· An interest in hosting applications on infrastructure as a service platforms (AWS).
· Confidence in PHP.
· Experience developing WordPress themes.
Apply for the role of Full Stack Developer today!