Farrer Barnes is currently working alongside a highly reputable school towards the appointment of an HR Advisor on a permanent basis. With an HR Administrator reporting into the position, you will be part of a small HR team that will be responsible for the entirety of the HR function.
With an excellent working culture and benefits including free lunches and gym access, this role will suit someone who is looking to develop their skill-set in a busy and challenging environment.
Experience of working within an education environment is desirable but not essential. Candidates on short notice will be preferred.
- End to end recruitment activities
- Processing new starters and leavers
- Undertaking DBS checks
- Maintaining central register
- Conducting exit interviews
- Maintaining the database
- Liaising with payroll personnel/ assisting with payroll
- Employee relations responsibilities
- Ad hoc duties as required
Farrer Barnes Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Farrer Barnes Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.