Are you an experienced Sales Executive? If you are an excellent communicator, thrive in a target driven environment and enjoy working in a busy sales team then this is the role for you.
We have an exciting opportunity to work for a well-established, successful family run business based in rural Ashford (own transport is a necessity).
Ideal applicants will come from a background within construction or estimating (desirable as full training will be given) you will be self-motivated and driven with the desire to succeed.
Duties will include:
* Respond to all customer enquiries and complete tenders to prospective clients;
* Receive and make calls to increase sales opportunities and sales enquiries;
* Process quotations to orders;
* Maintain the customer database;
* Business development - building relationships with customers and new clients.
Salary expectations are competitive hours of work Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm with one hour for lunch.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.