Cdec Limited is an award winning global provider of Audio Visual Solutions based in Orpington Kent. We are looking to expand our engineering team and therefore looking for senior and trainee engineers.
• Full driving licence
• A strong commitment and work ethos
• Team player
Job Description - reporting to the Operations Manager
You will work as part of a team of two to ensure installations are completed within the required timescale and to the highest standard, representing the company in a professional manner at all times.
Your normal working hours will be 8am to 4.30pm (on site) although due to the nature of work there may occasions when you will be required to work later or flexibly.
You will be responsible for:
• Installation of all equipment to the highest standard.
• Maintaining van stock to set company levels including spares.
• Where relevant it will be your responsibility to check the paperwork at least a day in advance and refer any queries to the engineering department
• Collect any goods/spares from warehouse or supplier as instructed.
• Assist in ensuring all paperwork associated with installs are completed and returned to the relevant office personnel – Sign offs/photographs must be sent at the end of each day electronically to the office.
• To make contact with the engineering department at the end of each working day, to confirm completion of works.
• To assist to rectify customer care issues where possible.
This list is not exhaustive and could change to suit company needs.
Please submit your CV along with your salary expectation.