Our Client are seeking for a Counterbalance forklift driver to work in their busy warehouse you must be able to work safe, efficient and accurate movement of goods throughout the warehouse, dealing with deliveries must be able to pick and put away in the right area of the warehouse.
* Unload materials and merchandise from outside hauliers and distribution firms
* Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
* Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiency
* Transport raw materials to production workstations
* Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance
* Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs
* Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
* Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
* To load & unload vehicles in the yard
* Adherence to all company policies and procedures, at all times
* Undertake any other tasks as reasonably requested by the Warehouse Manager
Valid certification to operate fork lifts
Proven experience of a forklift operator
* Utmost professionalism and confidentiality at all times
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Enthusiasm, self-confidence and self-motivated
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Ability to use initiative ad be pro-active
* Open to sharing new ideas and methodology
* Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and drive to continually improve
For further information call our Kent Branch and speak with Helen. Don't delay apply today!
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.