We are an award winning, forward-thinking retail/e-commerce company who have been established for well over 60 years. We have grown to become one of the most respected retailers in luxury fashion with a market leading presence and a global customer base across 130 countries.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time Social Media Marketing Manager to join the rapidly growing and award-winning Childrensalon team at our Head Office in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
Reporting to Head of Digital & Marketing, the maternity cover for Social Media Manager will work closely with the wider Digital team to create an aligned strategic social calendar. You will liaise with the Head of Creative and Social Media Executive to implement relevant content across all our key social channels. You will work closely to analyse and monitor our organic activity across all social platforms and recommend opportunities to optimise.
- Plan social strategy across key channels - work closely with creative and wider digital marketing team to align calendars and ensure content
is relevant for each social channel
- Assist Creative team to develop new ideas and innovate our social channels
- Implement day-to-day organic social - scheduling and publish using relevant tools
- Monitor social media channels for any unusual customer feedback and ensure any strong opinions/trends are shared with wider teams
- Ensure Childrensalon channels are following best practises and are optimised for new opportunities & trends
- Plan, develop and work with teams to execute new campaigns
- Track and analyse KPIs for social media channels, build out reports to share with wider business on a monthly basis
- Analyse social data and work closely with other Digital Marketing teams to ensure audience strategies are aligned
- Ensure due diligence and perform audits on account
- Support any future brand/category social channels that may be needed by the business
- Working alongside CX to personalise social media channels
- Liaise with Customer Services on customer queries and responses coming through social media channels to help them provide responses
Essential Key Skills:
- 5 + years in a similar role.
- Experience working within the fashion industry.
- Experience of working within a global environment with the ability to identify and understand cultural and environmental differences.
- Ecommerce experience.
Childrensalon offers a highly competitive salary, company pension plan, health plan, fully subsidised gym membership, in-house yoga classes, company shuttle, generous holiday allowance and company discount. We are ranked #34 on the 2019 Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For list and proud to be a member of the Living Wage Foundation.
Childrensalon is an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or team member receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.
If you are interested, please apply via the apply online button with your CV and covering letter about why you would like to work for us.