Due to a continually increasing workload, this position has arisen and is an excellent opportunity to join a small, growing, extremely reputable company.
A company van will be provided and this position will predominantly be based in East Kent, however there may be the requirement to travel to a client in Sussex. The working hours of this position will be Monday to Friday 8.00-5.00 but some flexibility will be required especially during seasonal peaks.
• Servicing and repairing plant and agricultural equipment onsite
• Fault finding and diagnostic work
• Visiting customer sites and conducting services on equipment
Skills and Experience
• A full clean driving licence and must be over the age of 25 due to insurance purposes
• Previous service and maintenance experience with plant and agricultural equipment
• Main dealership experience is preferred
• Energetic, passionate and hardworking
• A team player able to work to tight deadlines
• A passion for what you do and able to contribute to the success and growth of the company
• Strong industry knowledge
• Polite, professional and well mannered
The successful candidate will receive
• Competitive salary and rewards for success and company achievement
• Ongoing training, development and support
• Opportunity to make your stamp and contribute to the success of the business
• The opportunity to work for a service focused business. Given the time required to perform an excellent job with realistic expectations on the timescale of completing tasks
• Company van provided but you must have your own tools
Only suitable candidates will be directly contacted about this position and we will not store or process the data of candidates in any way unless consent has been obtained.