We are an award winning, forward-thinking retail/e-commerce company who have been established for well over 60 years. We have grown to become one of the most respected retailers in luxury fashion with a market leading presence and a global customer base across 130 countries.
We have an exciting opportunity to support our growth and we are on the lookout for an experienced Lead Web Analyst who is passionate about analytics & digital marketing. In this role you will be working on the development of analytic tools across the digital marketing team to further improve the quality of the data, insights and reports that are vital to the growth of the business.
As an expert in the area of data and analytics you will be responsible for providing advanced insights to key members of the business. This is a new role to the business, leading the current analytics team members, so it will be essential to have experience managing a team. You will need to build strong relationships across the company and help evolve the team by providing mentoring and coaching to your team.
- Manage and nurture analytics team
- Develop reporting, analysis and tracking across multiple platforms.
- Ensure correct analytics implementation on new and current projects.
- Collaborating with BI Team to build automation reports.
- Identify and communicate advanced insights to the wider marketing team.
- Take responsibility for reaching out to relevant teams to highlight improvements.
- Work closely with CSX & UX teams to highlight optimisation opportunities.
- Keep up to date with new analytics software, tools and updates.
- Streamline current reporting to ensure team is as efficient as possible.
- Build relationships across the business to support and understand all areas.
- Create new initiatives to provide valuable and actionable data to marketing managers.
- Present high-level reports to prompt discussions and identify key areas for improvement.
- Analyse data and highlight potential issues and quick wins.
- Support analytics requirements across the wider business.
- Advanced knowledge of multiple analytics platforms.
- 5+ years minimum experience in web analytics.
- High level of expertise in understanding data and interpreting it into meaningful insights.
- Strong Presentation and Communication Skills.
- Experience working in an E-commerce background.
- Experience managing a team
- Attention to detail and thoroughness.
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels.
- Confident, motivated, approachable and a strong communicator.
Childrensalon offers a highly competitive salary, company pension plan, health plan, fully subsidised gym membership, in-house yoga classes, company shuttle, generous holiday allowance and company discount. We are ranked #34 on the 2019 Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For list and proud to be a member of the Living Wage Foundation.
Childrensalon is an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or team member receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.
If you think you have these qualities and would like to join our busy team please send us your CV with cover letter about why you would like to work for us to [email protected]