At Childrensalon we are passionate about driving a culture of continuous growth and development for all our team, ensuring people have the opportunity to develop to their full potential. We are ranked #34 on the 2019 Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For list and the personal growth of our team is important to us. A newly created position has arisen for an experienced HR / L&D Manager to join the busy People team. You will be required to support the Director & Head of People team in establishing a highly effective Learning & Development function within the team, contributing to a high performing workforce.
- Collaborate with the Director & Head of People team to identify short and longer term training needs across the company, supporting a
culture of learning and growth.
- Design and deliver a ‘process’ to meet these needs, ensuring all training is aligned to our strategic goals and brand values.
- Provide on-going support to Heads of Depts, Managers, Team leaders and the Recruitment Manager on; the creation or update of JDs,
succession planning and career growth mapping.
- Support Managers in developing their teams and help with the provision of training (both in house & external) workshops and e-learning. - ----- Keeping up to date with the best providers and optimum channels for learning.
- Support the Director and Head of People team with HR Generalist support at manager level.
- You will have 3 years + experience in Learning & Development and HR Generalist experience.
- As this is a new role we need a candidate who will take the initiative and contribute to the overall People team function.
- You will have the ability to build strong relationships across the board and be an excellent communicator, collaborative in style.
- This role requires someone to be adaptable to change and flexible in their approach to work.
- Above all we want someone to be passionate about developing people and creating opportunities for growth.
- CIPD Level 5 would be an advantage but not an essential requirement.
Childrensalon offers a highly competitive salary, company pension plan, health plan, fully subsidised gym membership, in-house yoga classes, company shuttle, generous holiday allowance and company discount. We are ranked #34 on the 2019 Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For list and proud to be a member of the Living Wage Foundation.
Childrensalon is an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or team member receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.
If you think you have these qualities and would like to join our busy team please send us your CV with cover letter about why you would like to work for us to [email protected]