Forza Industries Ltd
FORZA is an Ashford, Kent-based company that has been making food supplement capsule and powder products for 5 years and our strong brands and contract manufacturing opportunities are thriving off the back of a fantastic rate of growth in this sector.
We operate to the highest possible standards complying with BRC, NSF Dietary Supplement GMP and ISO 13485 (Medical Device) requirements.
Our product range is growing and so is our company, and we are now looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual to join our Technical Department as a Technical Officer.
Reporting to the Head of Quality & Regulatory the Technical Officer will:
• Liaise with the factory & warehouse to ensure high standards of hygiene & GMP are in place
• Liaise on quality matters for all suppliers and contractors
• Ensure the day to day operation of the company Quality Management System which is compliant with BRC, NSF GMP and ISO 13485
• Ensure day to day maintenance and development of company documentation control system.
• Prepare Management Review data
• Support the Head of Quality & Regulatory in the management of hygiene, GMP and internal audit programmes ensuring appropriate feedback and action.
• Liaise with suppliers to ensure compliance with the company supplier assurance programme
• Review of all quality records to ensure prompt assessment of stock.
• Assist in the preparation of regulatory data including Product Files and Technical Files
• Carry out quality & technical approval checks on artwork.
• Ensure GMP training of staff
A science-based degree, HNC or equivalent.
Ideally experience within a Technical or Quality function within a regulated industry e.g. Food, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical.
Driven to achieve the best
Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Graduate level depending on experience.