Working as a member of a small motivated team and reporting to the General Manager, the Marketing and Events Co-ordinator will manage the marketing for the circuit and all events to include the co-ordination of design, print, digital marketing, traditional marketing and promotional events. The Marketing and Events Co-ordinator will also assist with the management and development of the events at Lydden Hill Race Circuit.
Task include but are not limited to;
- Social media management; creating schedules and campaigns across all social media accounts. Content creation throughout weekend
events will be required.
- Circuit and event PR; working with our PR officer to create press releases and distribute them regularly to both local and motorsport
- Managing all marketing activities for events liaising with our designer, local press, PR officers ect.
- Website management; regularly updating content, news and images to keep the site current.
- Database Management; managing the databases to comply with GDPR whilst creating monthly newsletters, mail e-shots etc.
- Assisting with the management and development of events.
The successful candidate must be flexible and available to work weekends when required.