I-Mist is a proven success in the UK & Canada and are a quickly growing company. This role will be key to our ongoing success for our England and Wales team, and therefore will have numerous responsibilities. I-Mist is an alternative look on residential & domestic fire sprinkler systems. This role will be to efficiently and safely install our system into domestic and residential properties with training provided. Please visit our international website for more information www.imist.com.
Candidates must be:
• Flexible in their approach to this role, as there is regular travelling to our clients, and sometimes there are overnight stays during the week (dinner and accommodation provided by I-Mist)
• Early starts are common and weekend working is rarely required.
• To be physically able to carry our pumps and other materials onto site.
• You will work alongside our experienced engineers installing our fire suppression system into domestic and residential premises.
• You will need to ensure that installations are completed on time and efficiently.
• This role will also involve liaison with the office-based colleagues, customers and suppliers, completing paperwork and documentation, following relevant standards and being able to resolve technical problems on site.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Perform Installations on sites (First Fix, Second Fix and Servicing).
• Keeping in contact with our office staff about the progress of installations.
• Engage with customers daily to ensure a high level of customer service is provided.
• Training less experienced members of the Installation Team how to Install our system to the standard required.
• Completing the relevant paperwork on site and issuing to the office team.
• Candidates will have an opportunity to progress through the company from their initial position, to eventually become a Site Supervisor.
Friendly and welcoming working environment
Genuine internal progression opportunity
6 Month Pay/ Performance review and regular yearly reviews following completion of probation
In-depth internal training provided
28 Days annual leave + Additional 5 day buy back scheme available
An ideal candidate will:
• Hold a valid CSCS card
• Flexibility in their working hours (early starts, overnight stays)
• Be fit and healthy as the job requires lifting and physical labour
• Experience in the Fire Safety Industry ( Preferred NOT required)
• Demonstrate resilience
• Excellent customer service skills
• Hold a full UK driving licence
• Proof of eligibility to work in the UK (valid passport/residence card/birth certificate)
• Experience in the construction industry.
• All uniform, PPE and Tools will be provided as well as full training for this challenging and varied environment. The majority of training will be site based practical training, but candidates will be expected to attend external and internal courses/training events when required.
(iMist Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity).