Full Time Monday- Friday 8am-5pm
I-Mist are a proven success in the UK and we are now looking for an outgoing individual to join our team at our Swanley office.
This job role will be key to our initial success, and therefore have numerous responsibilities. I-Mist is an alternative look on residential & domestic fire sprinkler systems.
• Competitive salary+ Regular pay reviews
• 28 Days annual leave + Additional 5 day buy back scheme available
• Christmas Company shutdown
• On site training provided for product knowledge
• Pension contribution
• Friendly and welcoming working environment
• Regular career progression opportunities in house
• Outgoing telephone calls to new, existing or potential customers
• Winning new custom for I-Mist through various sales techniques
• Answering in-bound sales and customer service calls and filtering to the correct persons
• Participating weekly/monthly progress reports
• Organise the Project Managers diary to schedule regular sales meetings
• Maintain customer contact, updating with any new products or services
• General administration duties for the line manager
• Build strong business relationships with both clients and colleagues
• Conducting regular follow up calls for ongoing projects
• Assisitng our sales team with ad hoc duties to ease their workload
• Coordinate site visits for our surveying engineers
• Regularly follow up with building controls to push projects forward
What are we looking for
• Candidates should have an excellent telephone manner
• Candidates must be available to work Mondays to Fridays
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Target driven candidates
• Perform all other duties as assigned
• Experience of working towards sales targets
A final note
It is an exciting time to join the company as we continue to grow and excel in our industry.
(iMist is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity).