We are looking for Customer Service Administrator (Mortgage Processing Unit) for our client in Rochester.
You will have to be brilliant at making customers feel valued and appreciated,
able to spot any potential problems with an application but stay cool and composed when the pressure is on,
hard working and attentive to both customers and mortgage advisors alike,
persitent, determined and energetic,
profesional and business-like,
some knowledge of the mortgage process (would be an advantage).
Start Date: ASAP
Basic Salary: £18,500
On Target Earnings: £19,700
Work pattern: Monday-Friday 09.00am-5.30pm
Benefits: 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and incentives, Employee Assistance Scheme.
Mortgage Administrator are key in helping mortgage advisors get cases across the line. In fact, while advisors my provide the ultimate advice, it is very often the CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISORS who influence the experience a client receives.
- ensuring mortgage applications progress, in time to the date of completion
- talking to and keeping customers posted on the progress of their mortgage application
- liaising between Lenders, Solicitors, Sales Progressors, Mortgage Advisors and Estate Agency Branch Manager
- updating records contained on computer software
- accurate filling of electronic based files, both while in progress and maintaining an accountable/traceable archiving system
-maintaining a compliant service in line with the Financial Service Authority and obligations to/from clients under the Data Protection Act.