Corporate Account Manager
City of London
Salary to £55,000 depending on experience
About the Company:
A large private owned global Lloyds insurance broker with offices around the work. Voted one of the best companies to work in London, they have an excellent reputation in the market.
About the Role:
Due to continued growth and expansion, they require an experienced Account Manager to deal with mid to large size UK Corporate business, aiding in the overall service proposition to clients ensuring that the business is retained and developed.
* Provide support to the Account Executives and New Business Executives in the overall servicing of client's policies.
* Effectively manage all renewals and adjustments in a timely and professional manner.
* Accurately preparing client and market documentation.
* Obtain quotations both for new and renewal business.
* Check policy documentation for accuracy prior to issue to the client.
* Identify the risk exposures and advise on insurance and risk management solutions in consultation with the Account Executive/Partner.
* Manage UK Corporate clients and if appropriate co-ordinate global insurance programmes and liaise with network worldwide.
The ability to broke and service the requirement of clients of UK Corporate clients
Minimum of 3 years' experience within a Lloyds / London market broker
* Strong communication skills, (verbally and written)
* Ability to prepare a broking presentation that accurately reflects the cover required and meets the clients' demands and needs.
* Ability to prepare and interpret claims experiences and analysis including claims triangulations and the impact of deductibles and cover variations.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.