** A great opportunity for an immediately available Accounts Payable Administrator to join an exciting organisation within an exclusive market**
JOB ROLE: Accounts Payable Administrator
JOB TYPE: Temp to Perm
HOURS: 8am-4.30pm or 8.30am-5pm
BENEFITS: Stunning rural location - UK market leading company within a niche market and growing! - Immediate interviews available
At Office Angels we know how truly fantastic our temps are.
We recognise this by rewarding our temps with:
* Weekly pay with contributory pension and 28 days annual leave
* Exclusive employee access to retail and leisure discounts including high street stores, mobile phone contracts and travel providers
* Regular incentives for our most deserving angels, including our Angel of the Month award and lunch delivered to your workplace
* 24/7 access to our Employee Assistance health and wellbeing programme, plus vouchers for eye tests and free glasses
* A dedicated and experienced Candidate Consultant, on hand to assist with any queries you have while temping and provide an in-house payroll service
Want to join our team? Read on to find out about one of our hottest jobsâ¦
About your role:
* Initial training will be provided by the Finance Director, who describes this role as an excellent starting point for an ambitious person with potential to progress to meet the demands of a rapidly growing organisation (with study support considered for the right person)
* You will be responsible for the accounts payable function for a group of 3 companies, supported by 2 other individuals within the organisation
* Your days will be filled by allocating, matching and coding invoices received to company inox, raising POs, gaining approvals from relevant departments and entering onto the system
* You will be processing around 60 purchase invoices, along with raising occasional sales invoices for the company as required
* You are a skilled and confident Accounts professional who is looking for an opportunity within a great company and the exciting prospect of growing your responsibilities as the company expands
* You are business focused, keen to invested in the company's culture and have a strong understanding of the importance of your role within the business
* You are meticulous in your approach and show superb attention to detail
* You are proficient in using Microsoft Excel and accounting software such as Xero, Sage or Navision
* A driver's licence and full vehicle access is required due to location
Is this the opportunity you've been waiting for?
Please upload your CV to apply today or call Rebecca Ivory on 01322 286712 to find out more about this or any of our other hottest jobs.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy