Watermelon is an award-winning research company based in Ashford, Kent.
We are currently growing our telephone researcher team and will be running interviews in the new year for people to join us.
You will need to be:
- Hard working, target driven, professional and willing to learn a new skills
- A friendly team-player with a professional telephone manner
- Computer literate
- Typing and telephone experience is a real plus
Watermelon is a supportive, relaxed and inclusive environment. We encourage diversity and welcome people from all walks of life.
We strongly encourage skills development and will work with you to identify your strengths and make the most of your abilities. We love creative and ambitious people that enjoy a challenge and are looking for progression.
We offer benefits including treat day Friday and fun team-building activities throughout the year because we want to attract the best people to our growing business.
• Working hours available: Monday – Friday, 9am – 9pm
• Job Types: Full-time / part-time / zero hours
• Salary: £8.21/hour (£9.20/hour with holiday pay)
If you like the sound of our organisation, we would love to hear from you!