Are you passionate about all things data? Do you get excited by graphs, charts and pivot tables? If the answer is yes, then you won't want to miss this exciting opportunity to become part of a vibrant, forward thinking and focused commercial team.
It’s an exciting time at Stagecoach South East, we’re at the start of a new five year strategy and we need data and intelligence to show us the way!
Our office is based in Canterbury – who wouldn’t want to work in a city with the perfect mix of culture and shopping?!
So if you’ve got a keen eye for detail and want to play a part in shaping the big ideas that drive a business forward, then we’ve got the job for you – don’t delay, apply today!
The position is fixed term for 6 months but there's a possibility it will become permanent.
• Extract and download data using various IT systems
• Create graphs, charts and pivot tables in Excel
• Analyse the meaning of the raw data and identify trends, opportunities and risks
• Generate and send regular periodical reports for the wider business
• Assist the Business Intelligence Manager in generating detailed analysis and presenting it to management
• Any other activity as reasonably requested by the Business Intelligence Manager or South East Executive team
• A high level of mathematical ability
• The ability to analyse, model and interpret data
• Problem-solving skills
• A methodical and logical approach
• The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Interpersonal skills
• Teamworking skills
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in a similar role
• A degree in a relevant subject matter