The Best Connection Employment Group are currently seeking for a Warehouse Manager to take over a permanent position for one of our clients based in the New Hythe, Kent area.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the day to day operations of the warehouse
- Managing a team of 2-3 warehouse staff
- Conducting manual work (lifting up to 20kg bags, assisting warehouse members with duties etc)
- Operating in-house computer systems to update orders
- Managing stock levels
The candidate must show:
- A hands on and efficient approach
- Proactive thinking
- Flexible to cover extra hours when required
- Some previous experience within the construction industry
- A valid counterbalance forklift licence
- A good level of computer skills
- Some previous management experience
Our client is a growing business and intends for the successful applicant to be a part of their short and long term growth. Both office staff and warehouse staff liaise with each other on a day to day basis to ensure all aspects of the business are conducted professionally and efficiently.
The company will be considering individuals who currently hold a management role or those that are looking to take a step up in to a management position.
You will be working from Monday to Friday, with weekends off. You must be able to commit to the below shift times.
Monday - 08:30 to 17:00
Tuesday - 08:30 to 17:00
Wednesday - 08:30 to 17:00
Thursday - 08:30 to 17:00
Friday - 08:30 to 14:30
Finish times may differ dependent on work loads, flexibility is therefore a must.
In return, you will receive:
- An annual salary between £25,000 - £30,000 (DOE)
- 25 days holiday per annum (plus bank holidays)
- Career progression opportunities
If you are interested in the role or have any further questions, please contact Ollie on 01622 664 999.
Alternatively, please respond to this advert with your CV.