We are currently recruiting a Systems Administrator for our well established client based in the Medway Towns on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the IT Manager the successful candidate will have responsibility for maintaining, upgrading and managing the company software, hardware and networks. Ensuring that the technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
Daily duties will include the following:-
- Installation and configuration of software, hardware and networks
- Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting
- Monitoring performance and maintaining systems according to requirements
- Ensuring security and efficiency of the IT infrastructure
- Maintaining and troubleshooting users systems and data
- Managing network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Troubleshooting issues and outages
- Ensuring security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrading systems with new releases and models
A degree in IT, computer science or a related discipline would be advantageous but not essential. However resourcefulness and problem solving skills along with excellent communication skills are essential.
Hours of work Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm
Apply with a CV for immediate consideration or call for an informal discussion.