One of the largest employers in the area who offer a diverse mix of award-winning services/businesses from their international gateway at Dover. Established a number of centuries ago this dynamic organisation is progressively moving forward by means of expansion, development and investment.
Our growing client is looking for a Graduate Real Estate Surveyor wishing to progress their skills and knowledge by joining its Property and Regeneration Team at this exciting time in the company’s development.
• Provide a customer relationship interface with both commercial and residential tenants as well as their agents
• Negotiate and agree Head of Terms with potential tenants and progress both leases and licences agreements
• Be pro-active in contacting potential new tenants and act on expression of interest by potential tenants and securing viewings of vacant spaces
• Carry out inspections of tenanted and vacant properties
• RICS Commercial Real Estate Surveyor or hold a RICS accredited degree course and working towards completing PICS APC Pathway
• Demonstrate processes for creating/managing and ending tenancy agreements
• Be able to demonstrate good property law along with health and safety practices
• Desirable experience working within a commercial/residential environment
• Desirable experience in tenant rent reviews and business rates process
• Full UK driving licence and use of own vehicle
Remuneration & Benefits
• Very competitive basic salary
• Good holiday entitlement and benefits
Only suitable candidates will be directly contacted about this position and we will not store or process the data of candidates in any way unless consent has been obtained.