Sales Consultant - £40,000 - £60,000 - London. My client, a digital transformation company, are looking for a 'sales consultant' to join the London based team. You will be working within an established team of professionals who will all have a similar skill set and background to yourself, so you will be able to interact with like-minded individuals daily.
You will be responsible for signing new business as well as developing long-term relationships with customers. As a Sales Consultant you should consult customers on technology to help them achieve their goals, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
* Meet sales target, aligned with company objectives and create a pipeline that will propel the growth of your business in the following year
* Generate new business using existing and potential customer/partner networks
* Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
* Act as the point of contact and handle customers'/partners individual needs
* Support the Marketing and Business Development functions by attending team meetings and collaborating
* Create a plan for your own territory long-term, building demand and working on existing and newly created opportunities
* Become an expert in our messaging, our sales approach, and our services
You may, from time to time, be required to work from varying locations which may be anywhere within or outside of the UK. You may also from time to time be expected to travel to other locations either within the UK and, where appropriate, abroad for the proper performance and exercise of your duties.
* We're searching for a professional who has worked within a technology service consultancy
* Experience in leading complex and commercially significant sales to IT and business leaders
* Experience driving large deals - £250k+
* Excitement around hunting greenfield territory and building your business from the ground up
* Strong focus on delivering customer success with a consultative, outcome-based sales approach
* Knowledge of CRM software (HubSpot preferable)
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills including outbound, social and digital sales skills
* Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
* Highly motivated and well organised
* Technology services experience of integration, ECM and automation solutions
As a Sales Consultant working with this company, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of £40,000- £60,000 plus excellent benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'APPLY' and submit your CV for immediate consideration.