North West London - a 5-minute walk from the tube station.
£24,000 to £30,000.00 Per Annum
Our client, a small but growing professional services firm in North West London is looking to employ a motivated, enthusiastic and hardworking Office Administrator.
The role is paying up to 30K Dependent on experience and comes with some lovely perks. There is genuine career progression and there will be regular reviews with this role.
Office Administrator - Duties & Responsibilities
* To provide support to the practice manager including dealing with client enquiries, managing suppliers, maintaining IT systems and all that is required for the office to run efficiently.
* You will also be providing PA duties which would include diary management, preparing marketing material and business development research.
There are genuine career prospects on offer with this role with a view for this candidate to become more involved with the logistics and administration around client cases.
Office Administrator - Person Specification
* Degree educated or a minimum of 2 years relevant work experience.
* Excellent communications skills including exceptional spelling and grammar.
* Well presented and an excellent telephone manner.
* Be highly reliable, hardworking and a quick learner.
* Be a team player, flexible and a problem solver.
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn