Up to £40k
We are looking for experienced PHP/MySQL Web Developers, who write well documented, object-oriented PHP, using MVC frameworks to a high standard, in a timely fashion.
You will be a part of a small creative team that is responsible for all aspects of software development from design, through development, test and launch. You must be comfortable working as part of a team while taking the initiative to take lead on new innovations and projects. This is a great opportunity for a developer at any stage of his or her career to join a motivated and enthusiastic team, offering fantastic learning and advancement opportunities.
Joining our client means getting involved with developments for large and small customers from around the world and offers a unique opportunity to learn new skill and progress your career. All their projects are different and require learning new skills, which will become part of your arsenal. They have their own lightweight framework, used by businesses for mobile workforce developments and bespoke frameworks for various SaaS developments. You won't just 'write code', you will contribute to the definition of a new generation of service.
Benefits for the role of PHP Developer include;
1 Free On-site parking, close to town centre
2 Regular pay reviews
3 Private health (with option to add family members)
4 Free Snacks and Drinks
5 Flexible working hours and Overtime
6 Contributed Pension
7 Staff discounts on Technology items
8 Training books, video and courses as/when applicable
Tasks and Responsibilities of the PHP Developer
· Produce technical specifications
· Write “clean”, well-designed code, using MVC and object-oriented patterns
· Working in both PHP 5 and 7
· Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
· Develop and deploy new features for existing projects
· Enhance our CI and Automated release techniques
Requirements for the role of PHP Developer
· Proven software development experience in MVC PHP with minimum 2 years of experience
· Good understanding & use of relational databases especially MySQL
· Passion for good coding practices and a desire to keep code clean and simple
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Web Technologies related
· Understanding of JWT, API operation and development
· Experienced in issue and version control with Git and Jira
· Ability to multi-task, organise, and prioritise work
· Beneficial experience: Sass, Capistrano, Phinx, AWS infrastructure, Java, Linux (RHEL/CentOS)
Apply for the role of PHP Developer today!