Up to £40k
Our client, a support and bespoke software/web development company based in Dartford, is looking for a Backend or Full Stack PHP Developer to join their small team.
Benefits for the role of PHP Developer include;
· Regular pay reviews
· Private health (with option to add family members)
· Free Snacks and Drinks
· Flexible working hours and Overtime
· Contributed Pension
· Staff discount on Technology items
· Training books, video and courses as/when applicable.
Requirements for the role of PHP Developer
· Minimum 3 years hands-on experience as a PHP Developer, preferably within a web application or web-service environment.
· A clear understanding of MVC & framework concepts.
· In-depth understanding of development security practices.
· Willing to learn/modify new bespoke frameworks.
· Competent in the understanding and use of Git.
· Must be an enthusiastic team player, and provide regular progress reports.
· Precise and accurately recording code changes and time spent.
· Occasional travel (customer visits) is required, sometimes overseas.
Apply for this role of PHP Developer today!