We are currently searching for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join our client on a temporary assignment. You will be responsible for the maintenance of the Purchase Ledger on a day to day basis. Supporting the Accounts Manager this role is for 32 hours per week for a period of 3.5 months.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setting up new suppliers, ensure all bank details and email addresses are allocated
- Coding and inputting invoices
- Sorting Purchase Invoices
- Inputting petty cash receipts
- Preparing the purchase ledger for VAT returns
- Other ad-hoc tasks
If you wish to be considered for this role you must be available to start immediately or on short notice. Our client is offering flexible hours, 4-5 days per week, circa 32 hours per week.
Farrer Barnes Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Farrer Barnes Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.