Corporate Account Executive
City of London
About the company:
A large privately owned global insurance broker with a record of growth over the last few years. Voted one of the best companies to work in London, they have an excellent reputation in the market.
About the Role:
An experienced Corporate Account Executive is required to join the expanding department in the City. The team holds an enviable market reputation within their chosen speciality.
As Account Executive you will take responsibility for a portfolio of some of the largest UK upper corporate clients within the division dealing across industry sectors to include; retail, manufacturing, food & beverage, construction and distribution companies.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Identify a client's risk management objectives.
* Agree and implement a client service plan and annual timetable of visits appropriate to the size and complexity of the client, to build commitment, develop relationships and review performance.
* Implement, monitor and control the renewal procedure.
* Advise upon changes in perceived risk exposures.
* Assist clients in the event of major claims and ensure overall claims service provided is to the agreed standards.
* Review with appropriate associates at the earliest opportunity, any case under attack or where perceived vulnerable or where there are concerns about the relationship
* Maintain renewal income to at least budgeted levels and in line with set and agreed personal objectives.
* Extensive experience working with UK based corporate clients
* Expertise in helping clients manage large and complex risk within the upper corporate market space.
* Highly driven and service lead insurance professional with great business acumen, demonstrating the ability to identify how you can add value from an insurance and risk perspective to large corporate clients.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.