Littlebourne House is a residential and EMI care home. We are currently recruiting full-time Kitchen Assistants
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist in the initial preparation of the kitchen.
• Maintain hygienic and safe working standards in all catering activities.
• Wash up and clean as required.
• Serve meals to the residents and assist with the tray collection.
• Perform other appropriate duties as required
Skills and experience
• No experience needed as full training provided.
• A proven ability to work as part of a team.
• Flexible approach to work.
• Competitive rates of pay
• Employer pension scheme
• Free professional Training
• General Holiday Entitlement
Salary dependent upon experience