We are people with and without learning difficulties and/or autism, working and learning together.
We have an exciting new role within our team for someone to join as an:
ENGAGEMENT AND OUTREACH LEAD
- Full time, permanent, working across Kent
- 25 days leave plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Salary in the range of £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
If you have the skills and experience to:
- Reach, attract and match people with learning difficulties and/or autism to bemix opportunities that meet their aspirations and needs. (Knowledge of EHCP / Preparing for Adulthood/ Local Offer is desirable but not essential)
- Build trusted relationships with local colleges, schools, SEN teams, residential homes/supported living networks and Care Management teams.
- Ensure that all referrals are managed and communicated effectively, meeting referral targets.
- Enable people with learning difficulties and/or autism to co-lead on outreach initiatives.
-Are a natural communicator with great networking links,
- see your work as a vocation and
- believe in achieving equality for all…
Then we would love to hear from you!
How to apply: visit our website, download and read the Job Pack carefully, then apply using the bemix application form online.
Follow this link: https://www.bemix.org/engagement-and-outreach-lead
Enquiries: [email protected]
Closing date for applications: midnight, Wednesday 1st January 2020
Interview date: Friday 10th January 2020
We will notify you, by email, on Friday 3rd January 2020, to let you know the outcome of your application
No agency contact, please. You will be required to declare all past convictions, whether spent or not, as this post is exempt from The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1984. You will also be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS Check. bemix promotes equality in the workplace.