Due to this company’s recent exceptional growth, they are keen to recruit an additional Management Accountant to play an important part in the Finance team.
Your initial focus role will be to project manage and take responsibility for the reorganization of the current Finance teams’ processes and procedures.
This will be a perfect position for a newly or Part Qualified Accountant wanting to take their first steps out of Practice and make their mark in industry. The company’s significant expansion has resulted in the need for additional Qualified support, to grow with the business. The successful applicant will need an inquisitive, analytical mind and an eye for detail with strong organizational skills.
Your role will be varied and offer good opportunities for skill and career progression.
• Monthly management accounts with variance analysis
• Monthly cash flow forecasts
• Workflow diagrams/ flowcharts
• Understanding and working on ways to improve the credit control processes
• Understanding company policies and procedures involved in the creation and implementation of new finance department processes
• Assess and implement improved reconciliation processes
• Supervise junior staff and cover for the Finance Director when required.
This is a high-profile role and one which will provide opportunities for personal and professional development.
Since 2012, Kent Recruitment has been developing great working relationships with our customers and candidates by helping them to achieve their goals. We work successfully in the Accountancy, Financial, IT and Business Support sectors in Kent and the South East.
If your CV shows suitable experience, we will contact you to discuss the position in more depth. If suitable experience is not shown, we will inform you of this and to comply with data protection requirements your CV and personal information will be deleted from our systems. We never pass on or sell your personal data.
Kent Recruitment Bureau Ltd acts as an agency for permanent and contract recruitment.