We are currently seeking an experienced IT Systems Administrator to manage the IT infrastructure of a local, financial services business. The role is centred on Windows server and desktop system administration, supporting and enhancing the internal infrastructure.
• Office 365 for Business
• Network administration
• Desktop / laptop support and maintenance
• Server software / hardware testing, installation and maintenance
• Server, desktop and laptop security auditing and patching
• Internal and external staff helpdesk
• Maintain backups
• Flexibility to perform other duties, as and when required to ensure the smooth running of the organisation and to meet the needs of the business.
Essential Professional Skills & Abilities:
• Two years’ experience in similar role
• Experience of Windows building and maintaining Windows
• Experience of business use of cloud services specifically Office 365
• Firewall administration
• Knowledge of FCA, PCIDSS and GDPR regulations helpful
• Ability to identify, diagnose and rectify IT issues
• Ability to research and implement relevant technical solutions
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise, learn and teach within a team of mixed skill levels.
When applying for this role please state your salary expectation.