Our client is an internationally recognised business who are in a progressive period of growth and development, with secured investment they continue to expand in all areas of their business.
With previous experience from within the construction industry you will be responsible for the daily management of all CAD drafting services for the organisation. This includes the administrations and production of all AutoCAD services in relations to major/minor capital and operations projects whilst assisting in the effective daily operation of the Asset Management department.
• Have technical knowledge in relation to AutoCAD and provide technical advice to others within the organisation
• Maintain the companies AutoCAD system including all customisation and user specific preferences
• Prepare and maintain AutoCAD drawing of the company’s estate and assets/facilities using knowledge of relevant construction/building design codes, drafting experience and existing as-built/design information
• Be responsible for the checking (quality and compliance), recording and filing of all internally and externally produced record drawings
• Support the development programme to ensure that all data is stored and recorded in the drawing database
• Be responsible for ensuring all project related as-built drawing information is supplied by Project Managers to set standards and stored correctly
Skills and Experience
• At least 3 years proven AutoCAD experience in a construction or similar related environment
• An understanding of the features of a drawing management database
• Experience in interpreting and developing processes, strong analytical and organisational ability
• Demonstrable track record managing large data and implementing new systems
• Good interpersonal skills, able to liaise with colleagues, team leaders and managers
• Current PLG (car) licence and use of own vehicle
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.