E-Type UK /DM Historics is looking to recruit Restoration Technicians to its current workforce, applicants must be experienced within a workshop environment (minimum 3 – 5 year’s experience) and ideally have worked around / within the classic car industry.
The successful applicant will have a strong work ethic, work well within a team environment and have a willingness to learn. The position will report into the Workshop Manager / Workshop & Bodyshop Controller.
The key skills and attributes for this position is as follows:
- Flexible with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Can work well under pressure
- Comfortable with electrics
Key areas of responsibilities will include:
- General maintenance and servicing
- Preparation of classic cars for racing and concours events
- Restoration of classic cars, predominantly E-type focused
- Electrical work including Fuel Injection
The position will require the successful candidate to have experience, candidates without relevant experience will not be successful and should not apply, all candidates are required to submit a CV.
Hours of work are 8am – 5:30pm Monday – Friday and two Saturdays a month, working on average 47.5 hours per week, the successful candidate will report into the business owner – Marcus Holland.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £27,000.00 to £32,000.00 /year