Assistant Accountant for fast-growing Icomera
Icomera, a fast-growing technology company, is looking for an Assistant Accountant to join our growing team and contribute to our ambition to deliver top class connectivity products and solutions to our customers in the transportation market.
This is an excellent opportunity for a commercially aware Assistant Accountant who would like to join a fast growing entrepreneurial organisation. You will be reporting to the Financial Controller for the UK subsidiary located in Chatham, Kent.
This is an exciting, hands on role for someone that will have the opportunity to look at all aspects of the business not just one area.
• Maintaining the sales ledger to ensure it reflects an accurate and up to date record of the company’s financial position.
• Reconcile bank accounts including foreign currency accounts.
• Creation of Purchase Orders
• Balance Sheet reconciliations
• Assist in preparation of monthly management accounts.
• EC Sales and intrastat submission
• Supporting other functions within the Finance team as and when required
You will have the following knowledge, skills & experience:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• AAT qualified with at least two years post qualification experience in either practice or industry or ACCA/CIMA part qualified.
• Experience in SAP desirable
• Good at multitasking and managing processes in a fluid business-driven environment
• An organized self-starter who can prioritise tasks to deliver high quality results according to demanding timelines
What we offer you:
• an excellent team-focused environment
• an opportunity to be a part of a truly innovative and fast-growing company
• a chance to make your mark on the future technology for public transport
• a Competitive salary
• an extremely flexible, fun and varied schedule
• 25 days annual holiday per calendar year – increasing one day per year following completion of 2 years employment, then 1 additional day per year until a maximum of 28 days
• Company benefits such as pensions, gym contributions, Specsavers vouchers and much more.
• at Icomera, you will get a chance to work on products that are visible by many users
• worldwide, including passengers for some of the largest train and bus companies in Europe and North America
Apply today and join our team!
The position is based in the Chatham office and is a full-time employment. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Michelle Upon on [email protected]
Send your application via the apply online button.
Icomera is the world’s leading provider of wireless Internet connectivity for public transport, committed to promoting green mobility. Serving millions of Wi-Fi users worldwide, our award-winning technology makes public transport a better, safer, more attractive option for passengers, supporting our mission to help contribute to a reduction in carbon emissions of 3.5 million metric tons by 2022. A wholly-owned subsidiary of ENGIE Ineo, Icomera is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, with offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, France and Italy. www.icomera.com