Our client is looking for a Customer Care and Patient Experience Coordinator in their busy office based in Gillingham. This is a brand new role and requires someone with experience in complaints management.
The role will include
* To oversee the customer care provision. Delivering against national time frames and patient focused engagement.
* Support the compliance with all statutory reporting requirements
* Supporting services to ensure patient experience is collated and reported on.
* Supporting with projects relating to service re-design and improving patient experience.
* To work with the Customer Care and Engagement Lead to develop and implement service standard operating procedures and to promote the principles of patient satisfaction.
* To be the first point of contact for all services when the Customer Care and Engagement Lead is unavailable including business continuity situations.
Do you have excellent customer service skills along with good communication skills both written and verbal. Are you able to work to tight deadlines. Keep accurate records and enjoy a challenge? If so this is role for you.
Monday to Friday
9am to 5pm
£10.86 per hour.
To apply please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter or for more information please contact Claire on 01622 662144