Senior Laravel Developer
Up to £50k DOE
Canterbury - opportunity to work from home 2 days per week
Based in the centre of Canterbury, our client is a small web development agency who is now looking for a Senior developer to join the team. They take unique client requirements and build high-quality, bespoke web and mobile applications.
They are flexible with this role; if you want to focus on coding and stick to a senior developer role that's fine with them. If you want to take up some management responsibilities and take more of a lead role, that's also cool.
They are looking for someone with high levels of experience in:
* Expert knowledge of Laravel. Good knowledge of VueJS. NativeScript experience would be a bonus, but not imperative.
* Git, CI and TDD experience.
* Basic DevOps experience, AWS would be a bonus.
* Understanding of architecting solutions based on user requirements. Experience of technical writing would be a bonus.
* Attention to detail - they focus on quality of work above all else.
* An openness to work in a team and contribute to group learning and mentoring.
* A willingness to research new technologies and ways of delivering projects.
* Proactive communication skills.
The salary range is £40-50k, depending on experience and the role you wish to have. In addition to a generous salary, they offer the following benefits:
* Flexible working hours
* Remote working days
* Company pension
* Allowances for training and events attendance
* Profit sharing/share options
* Work from home opportunities
* Bonus scheme