A Permanent Part-Time Marketing Manager is sought to join the Fleet Retail Group Ltd., a friendly and dynamic company in Rochester, currently in the early stages of major international expansion. With operations in the UK, France and Hong Kong, the right individual will be an important part of the drive to raise the Group's profile with luxury brands worldwide.
The successful candidate will have previous experience working in a fast-paced environment as a stand-alone Marketing Manager and be skilled in both offline and online marketing. The focus of the role is to support and develop both new and existing business opportunities and to grow awareness of our services to these clients.
We are looking for a strategic thinker with a hands-on approach who will report directly to the Board. A background within the B2B and Retail industry is desirable, but NOT essential.
• Experienced in social media management.
• Copywriting skills – CRM experience (desirable but not essential)
• Proficient in artwork packages (AI, Photoshop, InDesign).
• Photographic skills.
• Scheduling daily activity SEO on our website.
• Design all marketing material e.g. flyers, brochures, event invitations and emails.
• Market research including competitor analysis.
• Coordinating the Company events to promote the brand.
• Strong organisation, time management and administration skills with the ability to multi-task.
• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• To run projects from inception through to delivery.
• A team player, happy to collaborate with the rest of the team.
• Keen to progress and grow with the Company.
10-15 hours per week (flexible to suit the successful candidate)
Tuesday to Thursday inclusive
If you have the credentials and experience to fill this new exciting role and would like to discuss it in more detail, please contact Michelle Ellis on 01634 730334 or click the apply online button