£18,000 - £20,000
Monday to Friday - 35 hour week - 9am-5pm
Our client is a market leader in their field and is looking for an Operations Administrator to join their Customer Relations department and work closely with both the Operations and Sales teams as well.
This is a very varied role with duties ranging from order processing, running reports through to uploading products to the company website. The successful candidate will have previous administration experience and will be confident and able to learn new systems. You will have excellent attention to detail, the ability to multitask and be a confident communicator.
Duties for this Operations Administrator role will include but not be limited to:
* Processing customer orders
* Assisting the sales team with incoming phone calls if busy
* Daily order reporting to customers
* Adding new customers to the in-house CRM
* Setting up new customers with an online account
* Uploading products to the website - including images and descriptions
The successful Operations Administrator will have / be able to:
* Excellent communication skills
* Previous administration skills
* Excellent attention to detail
We have interviews due to take place the week commencing the 25th November and an immediate start available - please apply now!
Netbox Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer acting as a recruitment agency for the attraction and selection of talented individuals for this position.
All applications considered, apply or call Sian on 01732 671 121 option 2