Revolution Events is a boutique B2B event management company. Since 1999 we’ve organised over 500 different events under our own brands and for a wide range of clients. In this exciting role you will play a critical part in the execution of the marketing campaigns for two of our largest events.
We work from our own converted barn in rural Kent, just ten minutes’ drive from Tunbridge Wells and Tonbridge, with idyllic views of open fields and grazing sheep and cows, courtesy of our friendly local farmer.
Salary: £25-30k dependent on experience
Hours: Permanent full-time position / Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm each day (inc. one hour for lunch)
Holiday: 20 days per annum (increasing to 25 days over 5 years) plus Christmas closing
Benefits: Auto-Enrolment pension
Location: Hawkwell Barn, Maidstone Road, Pembury, Kent TN2 4AG
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Planning & implementing multi-channel delegate promotion campaigns to generate event registrations
• Execution of database-driven direct marketing campaigns (primarily via email and other digital channels)
• Tracking response & analysing marketing effectiveness across events
• Registration management (primarily via our external registration supplier)
• Copywriting (print, online, social and email marketing campaigns)
• Working with external designers to create adverts, inserts and other key event collateral such as inserts and event guides
• Website management (Wordpress and other CMS systems)
• Social media engagement and paid for advertising
• Sponsorship fulfilment and liaison (logos, programme content collating, branding)
• Create graphics for use on websites, email campaigns and to be shared with partners and sponsors ensuring the brand is consistent
• Identify opportunities for partnerships with external organisations (associations / media partners) that add value and provide exposure to target audiences
• Programme / content development (including some speaker recruitment)
• Budget Management
• Attending events as part of Revolution’s on-site management team
REPORTING / MANAGEMENT
This role reports to Revolution’s Marketing Director, who you will be working closely with.
The position is supported by two shared full-time Marketing Co-Ordinators dealing with more administrative tasks across all of the Company’s events.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
• 3 years+ experience in B2B events marketing
• Proven ability to deliver successful multi-channel marketing campaigns
• Marketing, Events, Project Management degree or equivalent qualification would be beneficial
• Organised and methodical approach
• Strong communication skills
• Friendly ‘can do’ attitude
• Team player
For more information visit: www.revolution-events.com.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply in writing with an up-to-date CV and a short covering letter:
Contact: Lydia Masonbury, Marketing Director
Via Post: Revolution Events, Hawkwell Barn, Maidstone Road, Pembury TN2 4AG
Via Email: Via the apply online button (Ref: MKTG1119 in the email subject)