Migrant Help is a leading charity that has been established for over 50 years and delivers a range of support and advice services to migrants across the UK. Our vision is for a global society that protects vulnerable migrants, treats them with respect and enables them to reach their full potential.
We are currently recruiting for a HR & Training Admin support role.
Purpose of the Job:
• To provide accurate and timely admin and data input support to the talent and development, HR and payroll teams
• To meet deadlines and timelines for specific activities such as payroll runs, creating new starters, induction programmes
• To provide excellent customer service to employees and managers by answering basic queries on the data in the systems
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Maintaining and updating the core HR and training systems;
• Undertake admin task in support of the new starter process including:
• preparing and issuing induction packs,
• producing reference requests letters,
• issuing contracts;
• liaising with facilities, IT, accommodation to ensure they are ready for new starters
• Undertake admin tasks for the training function, including
• setting up training events,
• updating training database
• collating and reviewing feedback from training.
• To answer basic queries and talk to employees and managers as necessary to ensure a good service is provided.
• Provide analysis data support to the HR Systems Data Quality & Payroll Lead.
• Other such duties as required by your manager.
This post is subject to a standard Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
See Job description for full Person Specifications
1. Relevant CV
2. Detailed personal statement showing how you meet the specific requirements, skills and
experience as outlined in the job description and person specification with special
attention to the added value you could bring.
As part of your role, it is important you operate within Migrant Help’s values:
Protection, Diversity, Equality, Partnership, Innovation and Excellence.
Migrant Help is proud to be an equal opportunities employer.