Shepherd Neame is Britain’s oldest Brewery based in Faversham, Kent. As an independent family business we own and operate over 320 pubs and produce a wide range of ales and lagers, including Spitfire Ale, Whitstable Bay and Bishops Finger.
A rare opportunity has arisen for an IT Service Support Analyst to join our IT team. We are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter who shares our passion for excellence.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Providing IT Service desk (1st line) and Desktop Support (2nd line) services across the business;
• Recording and prioritising calls raised and monitoring all queues owned by the IT Service desk;
• Providing 1st/2nd line support for PCs, laptops, tablets, printers and mobile phones etc.;
• Ensuring that IT services are delivered within SLA’s;
• Documenting support processes & procedures in a timely manner.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
• IT service support and processes;
• Operational knowledge of PCs, servers, printers and basic networking;
• Technical skills to 1st/2nd line level Windows 7 and Windows 10.
• The IT Servicedesk and Service Support is the “face of IT” so you must be customer-focused and friendly.
• Call management (which requires attention to detail, accuracy and an ability to follow process).
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
• An understanding of SAP would be an advantage,
• Also an understanding of ITIL would be an advantage, along with relevant MCP/MCSE certification.
• Proven experience working in an IT Service desk or support role.
• Competitive Salary and company benefits.
• Company pension scheme.
• Staff discount scheme in our Managed House pubs and hotels.
This is a full-time, salaried position with associated company benefits.