Due to ongoing success within the Construction industry our well-established client is currently recruiting for an R&D Tax Specialist for our well-established client based in Kent.
As an R&D Tax Specialist you are ultimately accountable for carrying out R&D tax credit assessments with construction clients
Salary: up to £40kpa, Dependent upon experience
• Previous experience within the Construction Industry, within a bid writing or similar capacity
• Confident and articulate with the ability to establish credibility and interface with decision makers
• Results orientated with a demonstratable experience of consistent target attainment
• Strong organisation, accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to gain effective relationships with a wide range of people
• Ability to multi-task and manage a high volume of work
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
For this role you will be required to eligibility check new potential clients, build relationships that engender trust and sustainability and write highly detailed R&D reports which will help identify new opportunities.
Due to the nature of this role it is essential that you have your own transport as you will be expected to attend meetings at client sites.
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.