Tinder Corporation Ltd is a fast-growing technology business providing sales, consultancy and support services in IT, telecoms and most other business technologies.
Owing to our continued growth, we are looking for an IT Technician to join our Professional Services team. Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officers, you will provide technical support services to two main areas of the business.
Firstly, you will work closely with the CEOs to complete project-based work, freeing them up to focus on other areas of the business; an example of which would be designing and implementing a SharePoint workflow solution at high level for an external customer.
Secondly, you will provide a level of technical expertise and pre-sales support to members of the sales function of the business, assisting in selecting and delivering the right solutions for our clients.
The successful candidate will need the following skills/attributes;
• 5 GCSEs or equivalent at Grade 9 to 4/A+ to C, including English Language and Mathematics
• Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products as well as PHP+MySQL
• Ideally some experience in PHP based weblications coding/creation
• Considerable experience of providing customer facing technical support services within a business environment
• Exposure to the sales arena including presenting and proposing
• Team player
• Diligent and detail oriented
The successful candidate will need to be able to;
• Extract salient points from written and oral statements
• Communicate well, in a variety of mediums, in clear and concise English
• Translate complex technical scenarios into a language appropriate to your audience
• Challenge the norm, always seeking to improve, not change for changes sake
• Work with people of varying seniority and technical ability
• Self-manage; including strong organisational, multi-tasking and prioritisation skills
• Take ownership and sees tasks through to completion
We are looking for a reliable, professional, presentable individual who can work with our senior management team, sales staff and clients alike helping to design and implement our technology projects. This is a varied role that will present the successful candidate with fresh challenges on a very frequent basis. You must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and striving to achieve excellence.
A full UK driving license is essential.