Acorn Environmental Services is a Surrey based, commercial cleaning and grounds maintenance company, established for over 30-years.
As part of our continued growth, we are looking to recruit a telesales/sales executive to help bring our fantastic, industry leading services to market.
Based in our Kent office, in the picturesque grounds of Kent University at Chatham Maritime, you will rise to the challenge of finding new business opportunities, as well as incremental sales opportunities within our existing customer base. You will need to have a strong character, excellent written and verbal communications skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
The majority of your sales activity will be completed over the phone, with the occasional face-to-face meeting where required. As such, your telephone manner, and proven ability to sell over the phone (and via email etc) will be considered a lynchpin for the role.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following key skills and/or experience;
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Good communicator – both written and verbally.
• Diligence and the ability to both self-motivate and self-manage.
• A good command of numbers, especially within a commercial environment.
• Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Understands the importance of presentability within the sales arena.
• Enjoys working under KPIs / targets.
• An understanding of the importance of customer service.
• A stable history, working within commercial sales for at least 2-years
• Tenacity and an ability to strive to grow and develop.
If you are looking to carve yourself out a new sales career with a long established, multi-million-pound business, and are not afraid of a little hard work then this could be the challenge for you. Acorn is looking to capture more market-share and are looking for the right team members to be a part of that.
A full driving license is essential.