Position: Software Developer / IT Support
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Location: Canterbury, Kent
We are seeking an enthusiastic .Net Developer to work in a market leading business based in Canterbury.
Pro-Force are industry leaders and have big ambitions for the future. You will provide an comprehensive in-house development function and have excellent communication skills to liaise with a wide range of users around the business as well as third party services & providers.
You will be the main in-house resource for IT support. The work is varied, challenging and provides excellent exposure to new technology whilst working within a technically demanding Microsoft .NET environment.
This is a great time to join the business as they release several new development projects. As a Software Developer you will work on varied development including new build software, product enhancements and maintaining existing systems and services.
• Primarily to progress developmental inhouse system projects
• Provide full IT support to Pro-Force Regional and Head Office Group
• C# or VB. Net
• SQL Server Databases
• Microsoft VBA
• Lead the business with innovation using latest technology such as cloud, AI and Microsoft innovations such as PowerApps
• Knowledge of Windows Server 2008 and 2012
• Project management
• Any 1st line support experience in one of the following areas, Windows Desktop Operating Systems, Microsoft Office, Exchange 365, Office 365.
• Experience with remote support software such as MSP or TeamViewer
• Knowledge of Financial systems
• Full driving license
• Good time management, confident and assured, able to operate under pressure with excellent communication skills with a good telephone manner
This is an excellent time to join a fast growing business with great opportunities for training and career progression. Interviews will be held as soon as possible for an immediate start.