Our client are one of the largest suppliers and brokers of services and products in the UK. Working out of large, corporate and modern offices you will join an expanding team during an exciting time of growth.
You will develop, design and implement new or modified software products including code standards and user interface design guidelines.
* Development and maintenance of C#.NET applications
* Development and maintenance of MVC web applications
* Development and maintenance of PowerBuilder application
* To propose and assess solutions to design / business problems or opportunities
* To investigate existing software functionality to answer support queries within established service level agreements
* To interpret written business requirements and technical specifications to complete estimates for change requests
* To analyse / document customer requirements; write technical / functional specifications.
* Ensure all developments fit within the overall system architecture and design strategy, and make sure code is of a consistent and appropriate standard.
* Manage and maintain the company codebase using industry best practice to provide full audit and control capabilities.
* Manage the installation and/or upgrades of in house application from time to time.
It is essential that you have a 1st or 2.1 degree in IT, Maths, Computer Sciences, Physics or similar discipline.
This is a very rare opportunity to join a company with excellent benefits and training to help develop your career.
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.