Monday to Friday 9 - 5
Our client a large insurance company are looking for an experienced complaints/resolution Advisor to join them on a permanent basis
Your role will be to Thoroughly investigate all complaints in accordance with FCA regulation and company policy and procedures, ensuring a fair outcome in all cases which is clearly communicated to the customer. Driving improvements through effective root cause.
* Resolving customer's queries within agreed authority, investigating the cause of any complaints, gathering information from relevant departments and clients and reviewing all relevant documentation
* Acknowledging complaints promptly and responding to them within set time limits, systematically and fairly
* Summarising any additional actions required, advising customers when they can expect a final response, drafting and sending out correspondence
* Maintaining COMSYS and AS400 systems for full and accurate record keeping and to support Root Cause Analysis reporting
* Summarising and reporting FOS decisions received to assist with understanding and consistency going forward
* Identifying and escalating high profile complaints to management
* Undertake other duties over and above those listed in the job description, appropriate to the individual's skills and experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Able to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
* First class interpersonal skills, able to communicate with a wide range of people
* Courteous yet assertive
* Organised and methodical
* High attention to detail
* Computer literate
* Company and regulatory frameworks for handling customer complaints
* Ethical standards, including Treating Customers Fairly
* Understand the sale and servicing of regulated financial products
* Problem solving skills
* Able to see scenarios through the "customer's eyes"
* Track record of high performance standards
* ideally worked within insurance before but not essential
great company with a great ethical approach to their employees and customers!
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.