Monday to Friday 9 - 5
Our client a large insurance company is looking for Claims Advisor who is able to assess and validate Life, Inability to Work and Unemployment claims. You will be gathering any information required in an efficient and timely manner, updating system records to accurately and clearly reflect the claim journey and keeping the customer informed at all times.
* Fully understand the policyholder's circumstances from the point of the initial call.
* Request necessary documentation to ensure you reach a decision as quickly as possible.
* Assess all claim documentation within required service level standards.
* Guide the policyholder throughout the process and keep them informed at all times both verbally and/or in writing.
* Ensure prompt and accurate payment of valid claims.
* Identify potentially fraudulent claims and follow the agreed process for referral.
* Utilise external suppliers where appropriate.
* Write clear and accurate non-standard letters where claim circumstances require it.
* Ensure the policyholder is treated fairly and that they receive excellent service in accordance with company guidelines.
* Identify and recommend new customer service initiatives ranging from all aspects of claims management.
* Customer service experience
* Claims handling experience
* Ability to prioritise workloads
* Problem resolution skills
* Computer literate
Nice to have
* Insurance policy administration skills
* Financial Services experience
Please apply to this great role with a well establish
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.