We are an award winning, forward-thinking retail/e-commerce company who have been established for well over 60 years. We have grown to become one of the most respected retailers in luxury fashion with a market leading presence and a global customer base across 130 countries.
We are looking for a passionate project coordinator, to work alongside our Digital & Marketing team.
You will be responsible for coordinating all activities across the department and being the first point of contact for development teams. With meticulous attention to detail, you are able to plan and communicate in depth project detail to all stake-holders. You will have a general love for all things Digital and the ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Manage the Digital Development roadmap alongside Systems teams.
- Sprint planning to ensure all digital projects are delivered in priority order
- Manage Childrensalon and Brand campaigns from Conceptualisation to execution
- Maintain clear communication throughout the department with project updates, stand ups, meetings and retrospectives
- Work closely with multiple teams across campaigns and projects
- Channel all translation requirements from the department to our internal translations team
- Reporting progress updates back to stakeholders on larger projects
- Attend meetings to document action points
- Agile project management
- 3+ Years in a similar role
- Understanding of project reporting: Burndown, Velocity, Gantt
- Ecommerce & Digital Channel understanding (Email, CPC, Social, SEO)
- Working knowledge of Jira
- Basic understanding of website architecture and front-end structure
- Excellent communication skills
Childrensalon offers a highly competitive salary, company pension plan, health plan, fully subsidised gym membership, in-house yoga classes, company shuttle, generous holiday allowance and company discount. We are ranked #34 on the 2019 Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For list and proud to be a member of the Living Wage Foundation.
Childrensalon is an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or team member receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.
If you are interested, please apply via the apply online button with your CV and covering letter about why you would like to work for us.