Childrensalon is growing rapidly and we are looking for an in-house Product Copywriter to work as a part of the award-winning Studio Team at Childrensalon in our busy Tunbridge Wells Head Office. Applicants should have a genuine love of product and be able to demonstrate they can write to accurately describe designer childrenswear products to a global audience. You will work as part of a small, fast-paced team and will be responsible for writing product descriptions for all our products and publishing them onto our website.
- Maintain high standards of description writing in the Childrensalon voice
- To follow workflows to ensure products are published online within a good timeframe
- To assign filters and categories to products to assist the customers shopping experience
- Keep up to date with any changes to the workflows
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- A good understanding of children and their development
- The ability to multitask and to meet deadlines
- An excellent work ethic and can–do attitude
- A positive, proactive and assertive approach
- Initiative and good problem-solving skills
- Strong communication, organisation and time management skills
- The ability to work as a part of a team and accept constructive feedback
Childrensalon offers a highly competitive salary, company pension plan, health plan, fully subsidised gym membership, in-house yoga classes, company shuttle, generous holiday allowance and company discount. We are ranked #34 on the 2019 Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For list and proud to be a member of the Living Wage Foundation.
Childrensalon is an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or team member receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.
If you are interested, please apply via the apply online button with your CV and covering letter about why you would like to work for us